Yard Signs - Lawn Signs (Signs and Banners)
Yard Signs & Lawn Signs: Get your Word Out!
Why are yard signs effective?
- Business yard signs help connect the business community with its local neighbors, opening the opportunity to generate new business
- Custom yard signs build awareness to your small business. The signs provide a boost in businesses' chances to be seen in their communities.
- You can order yard signs to promote an event and get them very fast. Both local and distant business owners know that we are the best source of "yard signs near me". Fast production and efficient management puts us closer to you than you would imagine.
More reasons lawn signs are a great option
- Yard signs are really cheap!
- The Most popular size is 24" wide x 18" high. People can read your sign from far away!
- Easy to install: These temporary signs usually don't require permits but checking with your local authorities is always a good idea.
- Replace the message by swapping signs in a snap.
- Outdoors: Yard signs are meant for outdoors, waterproof.
- Many Eyes on Your Sign: A low investment can put you in front of hundreds and thousands of people per day.
- Check our article " Yard Signs Done Right Vs Done Wrong" for tips of what works and what does not.
How to install a yard sign?
No tools are needed. There are two components needed. A sign and a stake that holds the sign. The stake inserts into corrugated plastic and into dirt. Fast and easy.
Yard sign design
Graphic artists, and basic software can help you do the creative side.
ColorCopiesUSA offers customizable pre-designd No Cost Templates that you can use for free: Save in graphic design costs and customize one of our ready-to-customize yard sign templates.
Click on the image below to view all the existing templates that are free to use.
Screenshot of the page where you can select one of the available templates which you can easily customize
Who will see the yard signs?
Whether you are "talking" to your neighborhood pedestrians, car or bus passengers passing by, yard signs (or lawn signs) could become an effective way to share messages.
Here are suggestions to help you determine how many signs to order
- Bring awareness: Consider the dimensions of the plaza, the access roads, parking area and traffic flow.
- You might need at least 6 signs + some for neighboring roads. If it is a wide road, consider placing a couple of extra signs on the opposite side. We suggest double sided printing.
- Events: Arrival and departure from events, especially if those occur in large open spaces. Instead of attaching large signs to trees to guide traffic, yard signs are perfect!
- Visit the venue to plan the ideal circuit and design the signs. Expose visitors to the signs at least twice. People hesitate in unknown territory. Good signage means great comfort for visitors.
- We offer several pre-designed arrows.
- Be specific: Clear destination and clear instructions.
- Indicate where parking is available.
- One venue, multiple buildings/events: Order lots of signs!
Who should use yard signs to advertise?
- Handymen: "I am a handyman. Whenever I go to a home, I'll place a yard signs that will make my phone ring"
- Roof Cleaners: "Having lawn signs on the ground while I do my job makes my company so reputable! I know that other neighbors will follow-up and call"
- Painting Companies: " Painting a house takes a few days. While the lawn sign is on display, several neighbors take note"
- Open House: Open house signs drive visitors to homes. They work like invisible magnets!
- Vote Here: Make it easy to voters to find the right prescinct. Yard signs can be fully customized, including variable numbers and/or words.
- Political Campaigns: Quick reminders to all that the candidate is in the ballots and wants your vote!
- I arrived at the event but: Which Direction to Go Now?: Events need guidance and organization. When the path is not evident, yard signs can help.
How Are Yard Signs Useful in Times of Social Distancing?
When a significant portion of our daily activities happen with limited gatherings, and when we tend to forget the good times that we've spent at so many dear places, yard signs become very useful.\. Yard signs are great to remind us, while we drive, or while we take a walk, or while on the local bus, that those restaurants, and other places that we used to crave for, are still there.
What are yard signs made of?
Lawn signs consist of 3 parts:
- Rigid substrate that will hold the printed message. This rigid material is made of a corrugated plastic. This plastic has two faces and these are connected one with the other leaving open air lines, most usually called flutes. The most common thickness of the plastic is 4mm which is equivalent to 5/32".
- Picture of Corrugated Plastic Used to make Yard Signs
- Print: There are two ways in which the image is placed on the board: The first one is by printing the image on adhesive materials and placing that material on the board or Second: printing straight on the board.
- The quality of printing is usually better by using an adhesive material. Depending on the scope of the job we will decide which printing method to use.
- Stake or Grommets: To display a yard sign, You could stake or in other occasions, 4 grommets in the corners will be the right way of holding them, using strings tied to an existing pole or tree.
Configure & Price