Triple Play: Thick 3 colored-layers | Business Cards (Business Card Styles - Many finishing and coating options)
These premium cards are so unique, that every time you hand one, a new conversation will get started
How are Triple-Play thick 3-layer cards made?
We use three layers of premium thick cardstock. We glue them together and we obtain a triple-play, meaning 3 layers of materials.
In the center layer, we will insert colored cardstock that makes the business card not only thick and rigid but a special color in the center, on the edges. That is an effect that is rarely seen and will become a conversation starter for you!
Why does the thickness of the business card change with the color?
Certain cardstock is manufactured in a limited number of colors and thicknesses, which in turn make this sandwich card a bit thicker or thinner, depending on the color chosen in the center.
- 3 layers of premium cardstock
- The Center layer is colored, with a variety of options.
- These cards are conversation-starters. Being so unique (and inexpensive for what you get in return in your marketing success) these are the beginning of new endeavors for you.
- We can print these cards on both sides, which you can customize.
- The faces are matte, therefore the colors don't pop as much. These reflect a more subtle mood. If your preference is for color-popping cards, your best choice will be UV covered cards
- Manufacturing these cards takes time due to the large number of processes involved.