6 x 9 Booklet Envelopes (Envelopes)
The envelope featured here has a size of 6"x9" and the opening is on the long side. It is usually called a "booklet envelope" because of that format.
This is a 24# white smooth paper envelope that is perfect for mailers where the content can't be folded down to what would fit a #10 envelope.
SEALING: Moisture is necessary to activate the glue that is present on the inside of the flap.
INSERTS: This envelope is very versatile and very convenient. Here are a few examples:
- Letter-size-sheets can be folded in half and inserted into this envelope
- Event program books, pamphlets or booklets with a size of 5.5"x8.5" can fit into this envelope, without the need to fold or damage them in the process.
- If you need to send a multi-page document, folding those pages in half and fitting them into this envelope is very convenient.
- When sending samples of fabrics, papers and flat items, this envelope allows to a nice presentation and allows to include samples in a size that is usually appreciated by your clients/partners.
- Collection letters are frequently mailed in this envelope size.
WHY IS a 6"x9" ENVELOPE POPULAR?
- Its size makes it stand out in the the pile of mail which helps in obtaining higher opening of the envelope.
- This envelope is inexpensive but looks elegant, so presents a higher-end look and feel to who is on the receiving end.
- The "high capacity" of this envelope makes it perfect for the applications described above
- It is an inexpensive envelope, compared with the A series.
- Inserting certain pieces can be done in automatic machines, making mass mailings affordable for those types of inserts. A-format envelopes do not usually allow themselves to operate in an automatic inserting line.