Giant Checks (Signs and Banners)
What is a Gian Check? What do you use it for?
They look like a real check, but the size is that of a large format piece.
It contains the information that is typically included in a check, but you can't cash it. This is a piece that represents the real monetary transaction that occurs under regular local rules.
"Giant Checks represent a gesture and a public statement."
Who uses giant checks?
- A company, or a community organization or a public affairs institution presenting a giant check to another individual or organization shares a strong message of commitment, alignment and support to a certain cause.
- Non profit organizations usually present recepients of support with one of this giant checks. The donors to these organizations see their contributions used in a good cause and the "instant Kodak" moment can draw a ton of public recognition and free publicity for who is presenting the check.
- Corporations and companies recogniging teams or specific employees
- Award ceremonies to honor recepients of monetary recognition
- Giant Checks represent a gesture and a public statement. can be made public and draw interest to the causes.
About placing an order for a check.