Upload Your Print Ready FilesBack
Already Have an Artwork File? Upload Here.(Yard Signs - Lawn Signs)
File Upload for Yard Signs
If you are uploading Print Ready Files please keep in mind the following recommendations:
- Upload your files in full size. It is not required that you add bleed or cut-marks
- If the original resolution of your graphics is high and good, you can save a version at 150dpi.
- If you start from a low resolution image, such as most of those that you can grab from online images, increasing the resolution to 150dpi won't help to make it a sharper image. Your image will still be blurry.
- Resolution might not be as critical because yard signs are looked at from a distance so imperfections are "hidden" in the open.
- The best way to have a nice and sharp looking printis to start with VECTOR IMAGES AND COPY (from Illustrator as an example)
- Front and Back Images: We prefer that you upload them separately
Please upload jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf, zip, tar, rar,cdr,psd, xls, xlsx images only File should not be larger than 50MB in size.