Brochure Printing | Custom Brochures (Brochures)
A Great Brochure Brings Success to Your Marketing Actions
Brochures are the Sales and Marketing instruments that can't be missing at any company.
Click here for tips about how to craft a successful marketing campaign using brochures
Brochures are Soooo Important in our Toolbag!: Brochures are a great way to introduce your company to existing clients, prospects, and even lost clients. When you share information about your products, service, ideas, and ways to advance other people's future, your brochures become very effective for you, and useful for your clients.
Important aspects to keep in mind when you order brochures. If you need help, we are here for you.
Toll Free: 1-877-21-0668, Eastern Time Hours
Which are the most popular stocks for brochures?: brochures are usually printed on glossy paper or cardstock. Uncoated stocks are less popular for the simple reason that the images print nicer on glossy paper. Uncoated stocks are necessary if any writing is necessary in the brochure. It could be a space to take notes or a tear-up flap that gets used for different purposes.
Why should I invest in brochures for my project? A brochure takes a life of its own. In time, it can be found by your clients, and rigger them to act by calling or clicking. Brochures are cheap and open-up a good source of business opportunities.
They have Many Names! Sometimes, according to geography, some people know them as "pamphlets" or "leaflets"
Custom Brochure Printing
There is not a standard as to what information and data to include in a brochure, so within the 6 panels of a tri-fold brochure, there are plenty of opportunities to customize the message and guide the readers in an effective way.
Information that is typically part of a brochure: What type of information is usually included in brochures?
- Store and Brand Identity is a must.: Introducing your company to prospects in the proper way is essential.
- Sales Brochure: Many brochures contain pre-sales and ordering information
- Support and Professional Service Brochures:
- Technical data: Sometimes the brochure will become a thank-you piece for orders placed, and a reminder of where to find resources and /or services for the product or service transacted
- Sales literature and specifications
- How-to documents
- Product information that is not as detailed as that you would expect it from an instructional manual, but accurate enough to serve light technical data
- Promotional Offers: You can advertise discounts, bundles, or push new services that you offer.
- Credibility: Every time there is an interaction with your audience, you want them to view you and your company as an authority in the topic. Testimonials, awards, and industry recognition is information that you always want to share in your brochures and website.
Z Folding is a great for brochures that can fully extend. If you need help, we are here for you.
Toll Free: 1-877-21-0668, Eastern Time Hours
Distribution of Brochures
A good strategy to distribute your brochures and get them to the hands of your targeted audience is essential at the planning state.
Good planning will help you determine the ideal number of pieces to print and will help you to design your brochure so that it generates the impact that you are looking to obtain.
As part of the content and use planning, the distribution opportunities are important, If you are sending brochures by mail, you will need to budget for that expense and maybe order envelopes to insert the brochures.
If the distribution is at a trade show, you might need, in addition to the brochures, a way to grab the attention of visitors so that they become aware of your exhibit and decide to stop at your place.
if the brochures are to be distributed at points-of-sale, make sure that you provide brochure holders.
Simple details can make your campaign successful or to become a failure.
Typical Size of Brochures: There are 3 typical sizes that are used commercially. Those sizes are letter size, legal size, and tabloid.
The most popular size is letter size, equivalent to 8.5"x11" and a close sibling of the A4 International size.
Restaurant menus are usually printed on 11"x17" paper because that creates additional room for pictures and details.
Brochures for properties are usually printed on heavier cardstock. They are fancier in the eye of the clients.
Critical information to have in your Brochures:
- Headline: A powerful headline that tells the story and is welcoming.
- Product / Service Data about the product or service that you are offering,
- Contact information both for electronic contact and physical address, and a clear arrangement of the information.
Stock for brochures: Most of the time, people want the brochures printed on glossy stock, such as 80# gloss or 100# gloss text, being the latter one the most popular. 100# gloss text has a professional look and feel and it holds straight to the reader.
Folding of brochures: This is an interesting area of knowledge since you can accomplish different effects in the audience by designing your brochures differently.
The classic folding for a brochure is a tri-fold, which is typical for commercial and business brochures, where the company presents the products and services that they provide.
Another very interesting use of a different way of folding brochures is when you want to present information that needs to be in a certain sequence. For example, when there is a step-by-step set of instructions, a Z fold could be very helpful. Just based on the way in which the document folds, you are guiding the audience to follow a certain reading sequence that in turn, helps the audience take advantage of the information printed. Think about "how-to" questions when assembling a product, or when following steps to achieve a certain result.
Configure & Price