Retractable Banners And Roll-up Banners Ideas For Trade Shows And Stores
Examples of Retractable Banner Displays, Posters and Window Decoration Graphics
Our clients strive to look their best at trade shows. That's why they chose Color Copies USA for producing best-in-class trade show displays and trade show pop ups. Color Copies USA can produce retractable banners, roll-up banners, large full color posters, window decoration graphics, brochures, flyers, sales sheets, business cards, and much more.
Retractable Banners and Roll-up Banners
All posters, retractable banners, roll-up banners, signs or posters mounted on foam board are all printed on smooth plastic paper in the highest photographic resolution and quality available, then laminated for lasting protection.
Retractable banners are ideal for tboth large and small rade shows. Eye catching retractable banners present a great way to attract the attention of passers-by.
Full Color Posters and Window Decoration Graphics
Flat rigid posters can be mounted on a variaty of substrates, such as foam board, aluminum, PVC, and others. These large full-color posters are used in many different ways:
- Price list panels behind counters
- In a food dourt as store front decoration
- Hanging pieces in clothing stores. Usually two sided.
Window decoration with micro-perforated vinyl will last for several years. In this case, this Mexican restaurant located in Stuart, FL wanted to emulate the atmosphere of the interior in the guest's mind as they walk towards the restaurant. The restaurant's theme is that of an old town country house. The stone archs work fantastically card card-body with their concept. Guests love it!
Promoting a store in an open air shopping mall requires deep considerations before deciding on the graphics and sizes. The following factors must be considered when creating an image for such store:
- What do people see from diffrerent angles? Sometimes there are movie theaters on a second floor while your store is on the first floor. Make sure that you get the best possible view to the windows of the store.
- Understand the how the flow of visitors to the shopping center works. Use retractable banners that can be moved around to different windows to take advantane of the incoming or outgoing flow.