Planning a party? Need some ideas? No matter what type of celebration you are having, custom printing some key items will help make your party a smashing success! By ordering professionally printed products, such as invitations, banners, signs, party gifts and thank you cards, you save the time and effort it would take to make things by hand or print them yourself. Custom printed items nearly always look better too. Save time and add those special touches that will make your party more memorable.
Here’s a simple party printing ideas checklist of printed pieces that will help make it a fun affair, whether it’s a surprise birthday party for a loved one, a reunion for family or friends, a corporate holiday office party, or any type of gathering where you want to impress the guests.
Invitations, Banners, Signs, Party Gifts, Thank You Cards and more…
- Invitations– Even in a day of e-vites and online RSVPs, it is still in good form to have physical invitations to announce special events. Create postcards to hand out at the office or at school. Here’s an idea – mail out your invites instead of emailing them. Everyone loves to receive the ‘good’ type of mail. They are cheaper to mail than you might think as well ( if the invites need to be sent out, rather than passed out ). Sending an invite always ads that personalized touch that impresses would-be guests. Use a fun photo of the guest of honor, or create a custom design that reflects the significance of the day.
- Banners– Make a few custom vinyl banners and posters to hang up around the party area. Use colors that coordinate with the theme of the celebration, and choose lettering that conveys your special message about the event. This could be words of encouragement or congratulations, depending on the occasion. Think “Welcome Home” for a returning vet, “Happy 50 th ” for the golden anniversary for your parents or “Congratulations Graduate!” for your high schooler who just passed her SAT’s and is about to graduate.
- Signs– Make signs to hang outside of the event, to guide people into it. If it is in a harder to find location than usual, create a few extras to offer directions and place them at common intervals on the way to the party. Signs also make surprise parties, bar mitzvahs and birthday parties that much more special. Think of how excited your child will be to see a bigger than life size sign saying ‘Welcome to Emily’s Birthday Party!!’ – she’ll remember it always!
- Party Gifts– Give guests a special custom memento to take home with them. This could be as simple as a colorful pen and fun graphic notepad, to as elaborate as a custom calendar with personal pictures. Give everyone a custom t-shirt, hat, or tote bag to wear for the event. Other ideas include journals, coffee cups, barware, or pet accessories such as collars or tags.
- Thank You Cards– Follow up any great celebration with thank you notes to everyone who attends. This is especially important if you held the event to raise awareness for a cause or gifts of any kind were received from guests.
- You can even print custom wrapping paper for your gifts – just ask our friendly and creative printing specialists about this and other party ideas.
Every product we mention above can be customized to your specifications. Create the perfect ambiance to celebrate a special occasion with loved ones or a fun environment to hold a business event. At ColorCopiesUSA, your friendly printing specialist will help make sure you can check off your custom printing needs all at once, and move on to the other party planning tasks on your list. Call us today at (877) 421-0668 or click here and let us know all about your special event – we’ll make it that much more special!!