Color Copies (Color Copies & BW Copies)
ColorCopiesUSA.com offers color copies printed in different sizes, quantities. Your print orders are processed and printed on demand. According to your specific requirements. We will use the most efficient production method to satisfy both quality and the lowest possible price for your project. There are many substrates including color papers and synthetics on which we can print.
Your order will be Proudly Printed in the USA by our own 5-Star Team!
What kind of copies can you order here?
- Full Color: "Color copies" means that you can have as many colors printed in your document as your imagination envisions. The color could be part of the background, fonts, pictures, blocks, etc. You get custom printing, so you decide. Most orders will print on our digital laser presses, while others will be processed in our offset printing devices.
- Color copies or prints on a variety of papers:
- The entry-level text standard paper is called "copy paper" which is called "20-pound paper weight"
- Other text weight papers include thicker papers, glossy or matt finish
- These copies can be used as flyers, pamphlets, newsletters, brochures, forms, workbooks, notebooks.... and many other applications
- Cover stock options are available as thinner or really thick. Meaning that it has a heavier paper-weight. Card stock can be used for covers, separators, posters, etc.
- Synthetic Water-Resistant plastic paper. It is available in 3 thicknesses.
- Linen papers. These are considered premium papers because they have a subtle embossed texture reminiscent of fine linen cloth. It is mostly used for personal stationery, business letterhead, invitations, and other distinct applications
- Colored Papers: Printing on colored paper instead of using inks or toner to cover it all is more efficient, especially when the color of the paper itself has a meaning, as when using "electric-bright" colors. Colored paper can increase response and readership.
- The entry-level text standard paper is called "copy paper" which is called "20-pound paper weight"
- Finishing: Stapled color copies, folding, hole drilling
- Stapled documents: In multi-page documents, use staples color copies
- Print and fold:
- When you want to fold a letter into its own envelope, we can get the folding done for you. Folding looks easy but it has to be done with precision. Hand folding takes too long
- Newsletters usually require half-fold or letter fold.
- Drill holes: to insert documents in 3-ring binders, 3 holes must be drilled. ColorCopiesUSA can do that for you so that you save time and effort
When your order is ready: Pickup or Ship your job
Pickup in Fort Lauderdale, FL All printed materials can be picked up at our headquarters, or
Shipping: Many shipping options are available reflecting different levels of service. Select under Shipping options.
We are here for you all the way: As a family business since 2004, we know how critical care and support are for our clients. We center our business on the highest quality and service standards possible. We are available by phone email, and site messages. Hundreds of 5-Star reviews certify that we care.
Our number: 1-877-421-0668 - EST hours
Pricing and Service Level Terms
Low Prices: Our printing and graphic design services are much more affordable than the prices at FedEx, Kinkos, Office Depot, Staples, and most of the national printing companies in the marketplace.
High Level of Service: Our dedication to service, detail and client satisfaction is reflected in the public feedback shared by our clients.
Customizing your Print Order
There are tools in the calculator that allow you to fully customize your order. The graphic interface will present the options in an intuitive way. Question mark bubbles contain additional support information specific to the area. Some of the areas over which there are options for you to choose:
Selecting your Custom Print Options is easy with the Graphic Interface but the words associated with those icons is there as well if you need them.
Paper Stock Varieties Available in Our Store
A large selection of stock styles and qualities is available in the store:
- Text Weight: includes uncoated and coated glossy/matt papers
- Coverstock: includes thinner and thicker options. matt, gloss and uncoated options
- Synthetics: Weather and tear resistant in several thicknesses
- Specialty: Classic Linen in text and coverstock options
- Colored Paper: Pastel and bright neon-style colors
Custom paper requirements: call us at 1-877-421-0668 for an estimate.
Stock Selection Recommendations: Think about the use of your printed piece rather than on the cost. For short runs, the extra cost of paper can be minimal while the positive or negative impact of your piece could be huge.
Print Runs: Short Run / Long Run
ColorCopiesUSA is equaly prepared to produce a handful of copies of a document, or tens-of-thousands of copies. Our price calculator produces accurate estimates for both short or long runs (envision that the short becomes long at about 2000 copies on average). Whichever your order size, you get the benefit of the lowest price.
Production time is affected by the size of an order and that of the additional finishing options such as folding, lamination, etc. Some orders, based on number of repetitions, stock and finishing, can be completed on the same day, while others take time. That is why some turnaround options might not be available on every single selection.
Printing technologies used by ColorCopiesUSA
ColorCopiesUSA prints using two different technologies:
- Digital Printing, Ideal for on-demand printing. We can produce starting at one unit to thousands. Used for variable data as well, when merging copy and images on each printed piece is required. It is a very flexible technology. Perfect for short runs.
- Offset Printing, is optimal for long runs, same content on every copy. The longer the order, the cheaper per unit. Production times are usually longer than those on digital printing presses.
Why does this matters to you? Our production lines handle all the technology needed to process your orders in an efficient and inexpensive way.
Tips and Tricks: Configure your order like a PRO
Topic of the video: Single Side / Double Side
If you need help deciding what would work the best for you, give us a call and our team will guide you so that you order exactly what best works for you.
IMPORTANT: We work Eastern time hours.
Help-Line - 1-877-421-0668
Copies, Digital Printing and Online Printing FAQ: Paper Options, Quality and More
- Paper and Substrates: What types of paper do you offer?
- We offer a large number of options because we know that some options make more sense than others in certain occasions.
- We offer the following four categories of stock for our color copies. Within each category, there are several options.
- Text weight paper in different colors, thicknesses, and gloss or matte finish.
- Coverstock of different thicknesses, from light to boards, gloss, satin, and matte options
- Water and tear-resistant synthetic plastic papers for outdoor applications
- Specialty papers such as coated and embossed Linen, papers made with recycled materials of a combination of colored fibers
- Number of Pages: Tip to answer your calculator's questions accurately
- A page is one side of a sheet of paper
- Think about pages as you would in a book
- For Single Side Printing: for every page that you upload, you get a sheet of paper with print on one side only
- For Double Side Printing: for every two pages that you upload, you get a sheet of paper with print on both sides
- EXCLUSIVE TOOL: Calculated Number of Prints and Sheets: On our calculator, you will see how many impressions and sheets you get based on your selection, which makes it easy for you to double-check for accuracy.
- How to achieve vivid colors on printouts?
- Use bright colors in your design
- Use an image adjustment tool to recover the intensity and contrast that the shot might have lost.
- Some of the FREE image editors that you can use: Gimp - Image Manipulation, Apple Photos, Microsoft Photos, Pixlr, and many others
- Handle your images in high resolution, 300dpi is recommended,
- Do not copy and paste images grabbed from the internet.
- Digital Vs Offset: Is offset better than digital printing?
- Both systems produce amazing printed quality. Each printing system has advantages and disadvantages in terms of quality and cost. We will use the most efficient production path for your order.
- Print Vs Screen: Will the colors on my printed copies match what I see on my computer screen?
- Not. Your screen emits light while paper reflects it. The intensity and vibrance of the colors change. Your screen can display more colors than printing can get.
- Different papers have different brightness and finishings which affects what the printed piece looks like.
- Can I order prints online?
- Yes: You can order online, and receive the printed order by courier or you can pick-it-up at our facility. Our online printing website is prepared to customize your order by choosing paper, finishing options, turnaround time, and shipping methods. There are powerful tools for you to check your uploaded files and even tools to design online.
- Can I repeat an order?:
- Your order history and files will be usually available on your account console, visible when you log into it. Because of the storage resources limitations, your files might get erased at a certain point in time and you might no longer see them.
- If you can't see your files in your console, there is still a chance that we might have your artwork backed-up. No commitments though.
Whenever you need to rescue a file that you have submitted in the past, it's worth asking if we can still access it. Again, this is not a guaranteed feature of our service.
- Color-Matching: Will your company match the colors of a printed copy or brochure made by another printing company?
- No. The printed quality slightly shifts between production runs so you should expect some degree of variation. We do not offer color matching on this product.
- Even if the file with the artwork is the same there are other differences involved: The equipment, processing capabilities, and operator’s skills are different at different companies. The ink and toner from different manufacturers are made differently, therefore print providers have different outcomes.
- File formats to submit: Which file format produces nicer copies? What’s important for you?
- Images: Design at high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) in real size. Save your file as a tiff, jpeg, or PDF (more details about how to create PDF files) Your piece will print smooth and balanced. GIFs or PNGs do not produce such smooth results
- Text, logos, cha<>rts, and Images: If you can generate your files in vector-design software such as Illustrator or InDesign, the lines and copy will print sharper. PDF files are preferred because they keep the vector design intact.
- Microsoft Publishers files, when saved as PDFs can work for mixed data. Make sure that you work in a file that matches the desired output size
- Avoid software that compresses images automatically such as Microsoft Word and some online editors, The quality of the images gets downgraded by the software. Those are designed for online viewing.