Here are some ideas on the topic of how to make sure that the #dimensions of a #banner that you are planning to order for your upcoming event or for permanent display, are right for your project.
Should you work on a plan on how to display the banner where the event will take place?
YES YES YES!
I know…. you might not consider yourself an engineer nor an architect, but you are the host of this event; this very significant event! It might well happen that you will be in the room where your banner will be displayed for a long time, and you want to make sure that you’ll like what you see!
A well thought plan should take care of several aspects. Here is a suggested list of areas where to look at. This list is in no particular order of relevancy. It is just a suggestion of aspects that we look at when we are helping our clients put an event together
- Does the vinyl banner need to be visible all the time?
- Is there a specific purpose for the banner to be displayed? – Is it advertising? Does it show the way to a room? Does it provide support for a live event?
- Would you want the attention to be centered on the digitally printed banner or on something else that is going on?
- Will the sign be visible by foot traffic or from vehicles circulating?
- Are there any spots that could favor visibility to either walking individuals or vehicle traffic?
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VINYL SIGNAGE
- Visit the place where the event will take place.
- Mentally rehearse the progress of the event. Imagine the guests arriving, parking, attending lectures, attending
- Identify a color scheme that will fit and still allow your sign to get noticed.
- Identify the key information that your vinyl banner must show. Our suggestion is that you work with one main message and a secondary message if really necessary.
At our show-room we have a real-size banner that shows different banner sizes up to 4ft x 8ft. That real-size example is permanently exhibited. Just come into our office at 140 NE 32nd court, Oakland Park, FL to get a real sense of size, and to discover more applications that can help you grow your business.
Writing a report can be difficult work, however it is not best essay writing service 2020 impossible.